WONDERING HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A UPF 50+ SUN PROTECTIVE FACE MASK TO OPTIMIZE FIT, COMFORT AND UV SUN COVERAGE?
Every face shape is different! For our three-pleat masks, here are the steps to get the best mask fit and sun coverage for your glowing cheekbones and jawline:
- First, tuck the unique pleats under your chin then secure mask behind your ears.
- Gently adjust the nose wire and smooth fabric towards your ears.
- Next, make adjustments to the elastic loops by gently sliding or pulling the silicone beads or adjust the knots.
- Scrunch or widen the fabric gathers by your ears. This helps with fit as well as provides much needed UV ray sun coverage on your driver's side face.
- For style points, you might like a little fabric tuck along your cheeks (see video)!
Follow these steps to optimize the fit to your unique face shape and provide the best sun coverage to protect your glowing skin on your cheekbones and jawline.
Video Tutorial ⬇️