The act of voting is a constitutional right. Did you know,
- The Black vote was almost 29%
- The Asian vote almost 25%
- and the Hispanic vote was 23%
(US Census Bureau)
Less than half of 18-24 year olds are registered to vote.
Take the challenge with us, it's just four simple steps.
- Ask 5 people you know aged 18-24 if they are registered to vote. Anyone can register to vote using the Rock The Vote form below.
- Remind them (and yourself!) that to enact real change we must vote during all elections at the local, state and federal levels. Go here to find your next election date by state.
- Ask them to pledge with you to vote in the next upcoming election. You can say it together "I, _______, pledge to vote in the next election at the local, state and federal level" then let us know you pledged to vote here.
- Share your challenge progress, experiences or a personal voting story with us here or message @getHeligirl.
*We will not share your email or information when you sign the pledge.
Be part of the solution. Together we enact change.
Registering to vote doesn't take too much time, in fact, you can do it right here.
Since its inception, Rock the Vote’s Online Voter Registration (OVR) Platform has registered over 12 million voters and has been a trusted resource for more than a decade, with a proven track record of accessibility, security, and partner support. Exclusively recommended by the 2014 Bipartisan Presidential Commission on Election Administration, Rock the Vote’s OVR Platform is rigorously and continuously tested, mobile-friendly, and the only nationwide platform with seamless integration in eligible states – significantly increasing success rates.