Technical Sun Protective Fabric:
- Buttery soft UPF 50+ certified, an industry standard excellent rating.
- Tested and certified to the AS/NZS 4399 Standard
- Blocks more than 98% UVA and UVB rays.
This permanent sun protection is inherent to our fabric and won’t wash out.
Clean, eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric.
- Lightweight, breathable, 4-way stretch for optimal comfort and wearability.
- Polyamide/Elastane blend.
What else matters:
- Clean clothing. Our fabric, heat transfer tags and logos, thread and buttons are independently certified to be free of harmful chemicals and heavy metals (including substances unregulated in the United States).
- Safe for you. Our fabrics are rated and certified safe for prolonged contact on your skin.
- Eco-friendly. Our textiles partners share our commitment to the environment and use sustainable manufacturing practices to reduce carbon, water and energy footprints by using renewal resources like recycled water and solar energy, with no dumping of chemicals.
- Sustainability. Our partners are Bluesign SYSTEM, REACH, Global Recycled Standard, Product Environmental Footprint and/or ISO 14001 certified, and actively working to reduce the fashion industry's impact on climate change.
We produce in small batches to reduce waste and up-cycle leftover fabric into bags and flower pins.