More Details & Specs_Gauntlets
UV Sun Gauntlets Collection (sleeves and gloves) is made with technical sun protective fabric:
- Tested and certified:
- UPF 50+ (Highest rating).
- AS/NZS 4399 (Australian and New Zealand Standard).
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (Certified safe for your skin).
- Blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Permanent sun protection is inherent to our fabric and won’t wash out.
- Fabric feels buttery soft.
- Lightweight, breathable, 4-way stretch for optimal comfort and wearability.
- Polyamide/Elastane blend.
- Clean clothing. Our fabric, heat transfer tags and logos, thread and buttons are independently certified to be free of harmful chemicals and heavy metals (including substances unregulated in the United States).
- Safe for you. Our fabrics are rated and certified safe for prolonged contact on your skin.
- Eco-friendly. Our textiles partners share our commitment to the environment and use sustainable manufacturing practices to reduce carbon, water and energy footprints by using renewal resources like recycled water and solar energy, with no dumping of chemicals.
Sustainability. Our partners are Bluesign SYSTEM, REACH, Global Recycled Standard, Product Environmental Footprint and/or ISO 14001 certified, and actively working to reduce the fashion industry's impact on climate change.
We produce in small batches to reduce waste and up-cycle leftover fabric into bags and flower pins.