UPF 50+ UV Arm Sleeves: Gray, Black and Gold Print
- Free Shipping For Domestic Orders Over $124
Stylishly block UV rays with these UPF 50+ sun protective sleeves. They're hand made in fashionable prints and a variety of colors for an elevated look that doesn't scream beach or activewear.
The seamless finish is both forgiving and flattering for your upper arm. And so soft and comfortable you'll want to wear these to protect your skin every day!
- Fingerless - no hassle to be productive.
- Easily wash your hands without removing sleeves.
- Lightweight, Breathable, 4-way stretch fabric.
- Gentle on skin - seam ends are taped, raw edges, no tags.
Upcycled zippered storage pouch gift with purchase while supplies last
Colorway: Charcoal Gray with Black and Gold pattern + Reflective Silver Logo Trim
Allow up to two weeks for Made To Orders to ship.
- Tested and certified:
- UPF 50+ (Highest rating).
- AS/NZS 4399 (Australian and New Zealand Standard).
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (Certified safe for your skin).
- Blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Permanent sun protection is inherent to our fabric and won’t wash out.
- Fabric feels buttery soft.
- Lightweight, breathable, 4-way stretch for optimal comfort and wearability.
- Polyamide/Elastane blend.
- Clean clothing. Our fabric, heat transfer tags and logos, thread and buttons are independently certified to be free of harmful chemicals and heavy metals (including substances unregulated in the United States).
- Safe for you. Our fabrics are rated and certified safe for prolonged contact on your skin.
- Eco-friendly. Our textiles partners share our commitment to the environment and use sustainable manufacturing practices to reduce carbon, water and energy footprints by using renewal resources like recycled water and solar energy, with no dumping of chemicals.
Sustainability. Our partners are Bluesign SYSTEM, REACH, Global Recycled Standard, Product Environmental Footprint and/or ISO 14001 certified, and actively working to reduce the fashion industry's impact on climate change.
We produce in small batches to reduce waste and up-cycle leftover fabric into bags and flower pins.
Our UPF50+ Sun Gauntlets are made of 4-way stretch fabric and utilize raw edges and taped seam construction techniques to optimize comfort. Hand gloves extend beyond the wrist and are one size fits most. Full length arm sleeves come in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes.
|Hand||Up to 10.5"||Up to 10.5"||Up to 10.5"|
|Wrist||Up to 9.25"||Up to 9.25"||Up to 9.25"|
|Forearm||Up to 12.5"||Up to 12.5"||Up to 12.5"|
|Bicep||8.75-15"||9.25 - 16"||9.75" - 17"|
|Arm||Up to 15"||Up to 17"||Up to 19.5"|
Our Arm Sleeve Gauntlets have the same fit range through the hand and wrist as our hand gloves, and stretch to accommodate up to 12.5" forearm circumference. To determine your fit, measure the widest part of your forearm just below the elbow, and the bicep circumference of your upper arm.
We encourage you to select your size range based on if you want a snug or looser fitting arm sleeve!
Forearm circumference measurement
Bicep circumference measurement
Our hand gloves will stretch to accommodate up to 10.5” hand circumference, and the wrist opening stretches up to 9.5" wide which is why we think our gloves will fit most hands.
Any questions? Please contact us
Tip: While the UV Sun Gauntlet Collection is machine washable, we recommend hand washing your gauntlets to extend product life.
If you do choose to machine wash, follow these instructions:
- Machine Wash Cold, Delicate Cycle inside lingerie bag
- Hang Dry (they dry fast!)
- No Iron
- No Bleach
Shipping is on us for all domestic orders of $124 or more. Orders less than $124 are charged based on weight.
Curbside delivery is now available for orders within a 5 mile radius.
In stock orders: We strive to have your order processed within 1-2 business days, however due to COVID-19 it is possible your order may experience delays.
Custom and Made to orders: We strive to have your order cut, sewn and shipped as soon as feasible however it may take up to two weeks to ship.
Once your order ships it generally takes 2-3 days to arrive, and up to 5 days during high volume such as the holiday season.
International orders are charged based on weight and country. The recipient is considered the importer and may be subject to import taxes, duties and fees enforced by the destination country. We are unable to control or predict these charges.
Due to carrier delays stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, HELIADES orders may take longer than usual to arrive and/or for tracking information to appear. With this in mind, please reach out to your local USPS (1-800-222-1811) or carrier office for details on any delays specific to your local delivery area, as these vary from location to location.
As always, we are here to help if you need anything else and appreciate your patience and support of our small business during these unprecedented times. Should you have any questions, please email us.