UPF Ratings + Sustainability Certifications
Free your mind to be all in.
- Permanent UPF 50+ sun protection won't wash out of this fabric.
- Blocks over 98% of sun's UVA and UVB rays from reaching your skin.
- Tested AS/NZS 4399 Standard.
- Certified UPF 50+ - an industry rating of Excellent.
- Certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100 means no harmful chemicals touching your skin.
- And, better for the environment by reducing emissions in our air and waterways.
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric adapts to your body shape and dries quickly.
- Fabric, tape, thread and logo trims sustainably sourced from OEKO-TEX certified partners.
- Our sourcing partners are Bluesign SYSTEM, REACH, PEF, Global Recycling Standard, and/or ISO 14001 certified to meet global sustainability standards.
- Textiles, tape and logo trims are manufactured with renewal resources such as wind energy, recycled water and solar panels.
- Designed and small batch, made local in SF/Bay Area, California.