We are so excited to share our SS 2021 fabric selection with you! Everything you see here is UPF 50+ sun protection fabric that blocks more than 98% UV rays. A UPF 50+ rating is considered excellent by skincancer.org (see chart below).
- This fabric has inherent sun protection that will not wash out and has been tested and certified by OEKO-TEX to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for prolonged contact on your skin.
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric is also better for our environment as it keeps chemicals out of our waterways and the global supply chain.
- You'll see some Bridgerton inspired prints (!) as well as subtle, bold and classic looks.
- These prints will be paired with solid colors which are also UPF 50+ and OEKO-TEX tested and certified.
- New designs for 2021 will expand on our vision to create UPF clothing to wear every day on the street, beyond the beach and activewear.
To learn more about selecting chemical free sun protection clothing and sunscreen, go here.
Working on prototypes now and can't wait to show you samples of our new designs.
- We've selected a broader range of colors to appeal to all skin tones.
- We're excited to work on designs that have a gender neutral appeal, and
- Pledge to show inclusivity on our website and social media with words and images (as much as budget and county guidelines will allow).
#getheligirl #wearUPF #defendyourglow