UPF 50+ Cravat - UV Scarf: Black, Glam Glitter, Black
- Free Shipping For Domestic Orders Over $124
Stylishly protect your skin with this all gender UPF sun protective scarf. This double sided neck covering is long enough to protect your chest and is part of our limited edition Rocker Series.
Protect your neck fashionably! Wear this double wrapped as a scarf, open to channel your inner rocker self, or tied as a traditional cravat. Either way, you'll effectively shield your neck and décolletage from year round UV sun damage.
Inspired by our love for neckwear, this sun protection look elegantly combines retro design elements with a modern aesthetic, to fashionably complement your outfit.
Length | Approx. 55"
Colorway | Black Glitter + Black Cat Black
Sustainably Made By Hand in USA.
Technical Sun Protective Fabric is tested and certified:
- UPF 50+ (Highest rating).
- AS/NZS 4399 (Australian and New Zealand Standard).
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (Certified safe for your skin).
- Blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Permanent sun protection is inherent to our fabric and won’t wash out.
- Fabric feels buttery soft.
- Lightweight, breathable, 4-way stretch for optimal comfort and wearability.
- Polyamide/Elastane blend.
What else matters:
- Clean clothing. Our fabric, heat transfer tags and logos, thread and buttons are independently certified to be free of harmful chemicals and heavy metals (including substances unregulated in the United States).
- Safe for you. Our fabrics are rated and certified safe for prolonged contact on your skin.
- Eco-friendly. Our textiles partners share our commitment to the environment and use sustainable manufacturing practices to reduce carbon, water and energy footprints by using renewal resources like recycled water and solar energy, with no dumping of chemicals.
- Sustainability. Our partners are Bluesign SYSTEM, REACH, Global Recycled Standard, Product Environmental Footprint and/or ISO 14001 certified, and actively working to reduce the fashion industry's impact on climate change.
We produce in small batches to reduce waste and up-cycle leftover fabric into bags and flower pins.
Tip: We recommend hand washing to extend product life or placing garment in a lingerie bag prior to machine washing.
If you do choose to machine wash, follow these instructions:
- Machine Wash Cold, Delicate Cycle inside lingerie bag
- Hang Dry (they dry fast!)
- No Iron
- No Bleach
Shipping is on us for all domestic orders of $124 or more. Orders less than $124 are charged based on weight.
Curbside delivery is now available for orders within a 5 mile radius.
In stock orders: We strive to have your order processed within 1-2 business days, however due to COVID-19 it is possible your order may experience delays.
Custom and Made to orders: We strive to have your order cut, sewn and shipped as soon as feasible however it may take up to two weeks to ship.
Once your order ships it generally takes 2-3 days to arrive, and up to 5 days during high volume such as the holiday season.
International orders are charged based on weight and country. The recipient is considered the importer and may be subject to import taxes, duties and fees enforced by the destination country. We are unable to control or predict these charges.
Due to carrier delays stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, HELIADES orders may take longer than usual to arrive and/or for tracking information to appear. With this in mind, please reach out to your local USPS (1-800-222-1811) or carrier office for details on any delays specific to your local delivery area, as these vary from location to location.
As always, we are here to help if you need anything else and appreciate your patience and support of our small business during these unprecedented times. Should you have any questions, please email us.